Create this impressive and popular design, using Cas' signature heart cake template. Learn a variety of modern cake decorating techniques the "Cas Cakery way!”
- How to colour buttercream.
- How to pair colours together for a cohesive style.
- Learn how to properly load your piping bags.
- Pipe a variety of techniques using multiple tips.
- How to use Chocolate Drip in moulds.
- How to arrange dried fruit, macarons and other decorations.
- How to properly use a cake template.
- How to assemble cake layers.
- How to achieve Cas' "signature look".
WHAT IS SUPPLIED? We provide all of the supplies and equipment for use on the day.
You also get to keep your piping tips along with your exclusive custom size heart template so you can recreate this cake at home! Plus you get to take home your decorated cake.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING? You are welcome to bring note pad, pen and a water bottle. These are not compulsory and completely up to you.
Please ensure that you wear fully enclosed shoes and that long hair is tied back for class.
PLUS!! Reviece 30% off Cas' Cakery courses and recipes.
Sunday 21 August
2:00pm to 5:30pm
at Outback Exploratorium
2/10 Ruby Street, Emerald 4720
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If this event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, we will refund participants in full. If you are unable to attend, we require 48 hours’ notice to issue or reallocate your ticket(s) into another workshop. For cancellations please contact Outback Exploratorium team 07 4843 5611 or email email@example.com
Sun August 21 -
Sun August 21